I’m super excited, nervous, and anxious….again!
Once it gets approved (because it will, right?), I’ll let you know why we ended up waiting until today to make an offer on THIS house (Which we’ve had our hearts set on, since February 5th!), instead of the one we planned on last week.
Until then, ya’ll are just gonna have to wait with me. Just sayin’.